Your Voice is the new name for the Mental Health and Well-being prevention and early intervention project that we are currently working on with partners and a focus group of young people. We are also working closely with The Hollins to shape a pilot project for schools that we will be running from September.
We are still working on how the project will eventually look but here’s where we’re up to so far:
- Training of staff/volunteers and young people in various aspects of mental health
- New Mental Health workshops delivered to Year 7 and replacing No Way Out
- One-to-one mentoring and group work for identified young people
- Leaflets/awareness raising with parents with a potential to set up a parent support group
- Development of the website to include a live web-chat offering help, support, guidance and signposting for young people experiencing mental health issues
We will keep you informed and update the website as we progress
If you want to find out more about the project, become a part of it or refer someone onto it please give us a call on 01254 352592, email us at email@example.com or complete the registration form on the link below.