What help is out there?A pilot project set to be rolled out in schools, Your Voice provides a number of support services and activities including:
- Training on all aspects of mental health for staff, volunteers and young people
- New mental health workshops for Year 8 students (formerly the No Way Out project)
- One-to-one and group mentoring for those who need it
- Support groups for young people, parents and the wider family
- Awareness raising activities and resources
Who’s involved?Delivering our Your Voice project is made possible thanks to the work of our focus group of young people, staff, volunteers, partners and The Hollins. Want to get involved in Your Voice? Or know someone who will benefit from a little help? Give us a call on 01254 352 592, email us at email@example.com or complete the registration form on the link below.
Nick Cook will be taking on the Marathon Des Sables to raise money for Ynot Aspire. By sponsoring Nick, you will be helping us to raise vital funds to enable us to continue providing the range of projects and initiatives that we run for young people in Hyndburn. To read more and sponsor Nick click here