Looking after your mental health and well-being is just as important as keeping physically fit. Our new mental health and well-being prevention and early intervention project, Your Voice, helps children, teenagers and young people get the advice and support they need to manage a whole range of mental health issues.
What help is out there?
A pilot project set to be rolled out in schools, Your Voice provides a number of support services and activities including:
- Training on all aspects of mental health for staff, volunteers and young people
- New mental health workshops for Year 8 students (formerly the No Way Out project)
- One-to-one and group mentoring for those who need it
- Support groups for young people, parents and the wider family
- Awareness raising activities and resources
- Online help for young people experiencing mental health issues – Our live webchat service is available between 3-6pm Monday to Friday!
Delivering our Your Voice project is made possible thanks to the work of our focus group of young people, staff, volunteers, partners and The Hollins.
Want to get involved in Your Voice? Or know someone who will benefit from a little help? Give us a call on 01254 352 592, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the registration form on the link below.